Top 50 Anniversary Wishes for Couples 2020




   Top 50 Anniversary Wishes for Couples 2020

 

   Content writer: Abhishek Yadav & Jeet Makwe






 

“I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That’s the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty… you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.”

                                                                                                        - J. D. Salinger






Top 50 Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Wife:



You are the best thing ever happened to me, You make me complete. Happy anniversary my dear wife!



You’re everything I dreamt for, you are beyond I could ever imagine, you fulfilled my dreams. You have all of my heart.



I never have dreamed up a more amazing wife. You took my heart away! Happy wedding anniversary to my wife!



You are the melodious tune to my heart. You are the water that fish like me wanted from the start. I’m all about you, till death do we part.




Your lips, your eyes, your hair, your skin, your mind, I can’t get enough of. You are perfection.




You are my love, my best friend, my heart’s queen. You are my soul. Happy anniversary to my wife!



Loving you is one of the most tremendous feelings I have ever felt. I want this feeling to stay with me for my whole life. Happy anniversary wife!



Thank you for always being my support system. You’re patient enough to take my stupidest mistake. You understand me and craziness. Thank you for being the best wife!



You are the swings in the springs, I am its rope. Happy Anniversary Honey.





All the I happy that I own is what you bring, you are the vibe, you are my beauty and hope. Happiest anniversary darling. 


Your stare and your touch drive me crazy. Your affection and dedication drive me to become a better person. I am at my best with you. Happy anniversary my dear wife!



I am so wildly, intensely, crazily in love with you my post-fiancée. Thank you for inspiring me every day. Happy wedding anniversary to my wife!



 I am the melody you are my nightingale 

You are the part of my life and you make it the beautiful tale.

Happy anniversary my dear wife. 



 I’m holding you forever in my arms my beloved angel, my wonderful wife.



Every time I see your charming face I am reminded of how fortunate I am to have found you and married you. Thank you for everything. I love you my bride, happy anniversary my love!


I  want to spend my lifetime loving you. I want to spend my life making your life joyful. I want to be with you till eternity.


You are the woman of my dreams. Happy anniversary my wife!


Your affection is like the sun, it shines my whole world, like the rainbow after the rain, and like a diamond, it sparkles and it glows. Happy anniversary my wife!


 My amazing bride, you complete me and you make my life colorful. Happy anniversary to my wife, the center of my world.



You are everything to me. Happy wedding anniversary to you my lovely wife!



You are my support, my energy, my guru, my optimism. Happy anniversary my love!



We may have hurdles along the roads of life but what is imperative now is I have you by besides me to face anything that may come our way. Together we are braver, together we will achieve anything, together we are one. Happy anniversary my dear wife!



Happy anniversary my wife! You are a godsend angel for me from heaven. I will cherish you forever.





You are mine, I’m yours. I am the luckiest groom of all time. Happy anniversary to my beautiful wife!




 I want to wake up every day seeing your charming and beautiful face. I want to love you for eternity. Happy wedding anniversary wishes my love.





Top 50 Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband:





"2190 days have passed baby, and each time you made me feel so happy and comfortable. With you, the world seems more happening. Let’s make the rest of our journey magical". happiest anniversary dearest husband. 





"Seldom, it takes an eternity to find the most lovely companion. I think I hit the jackpot in 1 year. Happy 1st wedding anniversary to my lovely and generous husband. 





"This 6th wedding anniversary makes me nostalgic about the time when you proposed me and promised me to spend the rest of my life together. Lord bless you for being such an attractive and caring husband".





3 cheers for our love, understanding, and company. Happy 10 years of togetherness my beloved better half. 




Tying wedding knot with you was the great step of my life thank you for being in my life and making it beautiful and full of love happy wedding anniversary dear husband.



“Happiness is only real when shared”. In six years of our marriage, you have given me everything thoroughly and never asked anything in return dear husband you are the most adorable in the world. 




I am a lucky wife in this world who is blessed with such a loving and. I thank lord each day for sending you in my life. Happy anniversary!




I really wanna thank you for being not only my partner but also my soulmate and the biggest fan of me. Happy anniversary love! I am proud of you!




Life wouldn’t be so pleasant If you weren’t there to embrace me up every time I fall. I feel very fortunate to be with you every moment. Happy anniversary!




This is our day to celebrate all the memories that we created throughout our journey. I want to wish you a great anniversary dear husband. God bless you!




On this very special day, I want you to know that you are everything that I have always wanted. Thanks for being with me all these times. I love you a lot!




I want to give you a big hug today so you can understand how much I love you. you mean a lot to me. I want to be with you till my last breath! Happy anniversary!




Spending a year next to a beautiful soul makes me nothing but more peaceful. Happy marriage anniversary, thanks for being the perfect spouse anyone could ever ask for.




Wishing for a higher number of candles on the anniversary cake, happy anniversary to the best hubby ever! I love you.




Thank you for being the cause of my smile. Happy anniversary lovely husband, I love you so much.





It’s been a pleasure to share all the responsibilities of the household with you! Happy Anniversary, dear husband! I love you so much.






My wonderful husband, thank you for putting up with my mood swings; and for always lifting my mood when I feel down. I love you so much, Happy Anniversary!






I still remember the moment when you and I became “we”; I want to hold you tight for the rest of my life. Thanks for always being there for me! Happy Anniversary!






Here’s to growing old together, hand in hand; being each other’s partner in crime. Happy Anniversary, dear husband.





I remember not being able to answer my friends what my ideal type should be; but then I met you and I got my answer. Thanks for being my ideal type. Happy anniversary, darling!





Once in awhile, we meet someone in our life who is capable of giving us the hint that they would be our forever favorite no matter what happens, you are my that person. Happy anniversary husband!





Our ceremony is nothing but a timeless presentation of experiences full of adventure and joyful days. Happy anniversary, babe!





Thank you for holding me through everything and anything. I love you my dear husband, happy anniversary!





 Being next to you for one year made me realize how much I want to spend eternity being in deliciously loving with you. Always be by my side. Happy 1st Anniversary, dear husband!





The love and care you have given me in these two years are more than I ever thought for a lifetime. Happy 2nd wedding anniversary my love. You are everything to me!





                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  THANK YOU!!!



Comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts then please let me know

Popular posts from this blog

Best Quotes for Doctors and Nurses 2020 - Corona Times

Top 50 Birthday Wishes For Mothers 2020